Saturday, October 16, 2010

Letter to Vice PM Moshe "Boogie" Ya'alon

October 16, 2010

Dear Vice Prime Minister Ya’alon:

With the "slew" of enemies world-wide aligning themselves as they presently are against you dear Hebrew people, it is, in my opinion, that Israel "know" whom they can count on to stand with them against their enemies in this day.

Therefore, Boogie, as "your friend and your brother" (as you honor me by calling me both) again, I write you, that, there are thousands of Independent Baptist Churches all over the world peopled with "congregations" which know their TORAH’S and our NEW TESTAMENTS, and know, by the law of FIRST MENTION that THE L-D G-D of the HEBREWS will bless us, if, we stand uncompromisingly with you dear ones.

The tragedy is, Boogie, even some of the men we had the privilege of training through Oklahoma Baptist College have bought into the thought "Why all this fuss about the Jews. What about the Chinamen?" Many years ago a preacher friend of mine in Minnesota asked me if I’d go out on the limb and help a young fella in trouble with the law. I did. That fella now cannot even see any difference between you "Hebrews" and the Chinese! How Sad?

The L-D G-D OF THE HEBREWS is never called the L-d G-d of the Chinese! Nor, did he ever make an everlasting Covenant with the Chinese. Nor, will the center of all future events be in Beijing!

Now, truly, Boogie, I, as a preacher, and I, as a Truly Born Again Christian, have a responsibility to send the Light of the Holy Word of the Living G-d to THE CHINESE! That is my responsibility, and, I have done that with my ministry.
However, what is tragic, is people I have helped, went out on the limb for, and been a blessing to, "throw in my face" indirectly, "What’s the difference between the Chinese and the Jews?" Our Apostle Paul said "I am debtor..." meaning he owed a "debt" to certain people.

In my lifetime I owed a debt to Dr. Ford Porter, whom you don’t know, nor ever met, but a legend among Ind. Bap. Pastors. I owed a debt to Dr. John Rawlings, Dr. Jerry Falwell, Dr. Jack Hyles, Dr. Leon Maurer (who held as strong a position to, and for the Jews, as I do in this age). Carylyle Scott, Lee Roberson, Ben Kendrick, Charles Baxter, Bob Mundy, and on and on I could go listing names I owe a debt to, and it all revolves around what we as Gentiles have as a result of "your JEHOVAH GOD!"
So, the bottom line is, I must have failed that young fella in teaching him what to do respecting the "elders" who had been good to him. Thank the Lord, Bryan Sharp, Vernon McGee, Dewayne Nichols, David Winston, and a host of others show my teaching of them "took." You've met Bryan!

Well, Boogie, on this Shabbat Saturday morning, October 16, 2010, I just wanted to email you and give you some Scriptures showing plainly that the L-D G-D will fight your battles.

Ex. 14:14, The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace. (Laughingly, in my experiences with the Hebrews, one of the hardest things for them to do, "is hold their piece" I call it, shutting their trap, and letting mine flap. Jews like to argue, my oh my! I don’t!)

Ex.14:25, And took off their chariot wheels, that they drave them heavily: so that the Egyptians said, Let us flee from the face of Israel; for the LORD fighteth for them against the Egyptians. (When I was an Associate Pastor, I preached in Junior Churches to children. One of the favorite of my Junior Church sermons was this Exodus 14 story of those Chariot wheels coming off, and them having to be driven "heavily.")

Ex. 23:27, I will send my fear before thee, and will destroy all the people to whom thou shalt come, and I will make all thine enemies turn their backs unto thee. (In battles, when one "force, or Army, Division, Regiment, Battalion, Company, Platoon, or squad,’ turns the "tide" on their enemy opponent, many times those opponents "turn their backs" and give up. That was the case of the 1965 fight when World Heavyweight Champion, Sonny Liston, "gave up" to the much younger Cassius Clay, the 1960 Light Heavy Weight Olympic Gold Medal Winner.)

De. 1:30, The LORD your God which goeth before you, he shall fight for you, according to all that he did for you in Egypt before your eyes;

De. 3:22, Ye shall not fear them: for the LORD your God he shall fight for you.

Jos. 10:14, And there was no day like that before it or after it, that the LORD hearkened unto the voice of a man: for the LORD fought for Israel.

Jos. 10:42, And all these kings and their land did Joshua take at one time, because the LORD God of Israel fought for Israel.

Jos, 23:10, One man of you shall chase a thousand: for the LORD your God, he it is that fighteth for you, as he hath promised you.

2Ch 20:29 And the fear of God was on all the kingdoms of those countries, when they had heard that the LORD fought against the enemies of Israel.


2Ch. 32:8, With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the LORD our God to help us, and to fight our battles. And the people rested themselves upon the words of Hezekiah king of Judah. (Our District Attorney, David Prater, is a truly Born Again Christian. Recently I had occasion to speak with him in his office. He is, like Moshe Ya’alon, a very humble servant of the LORD in his position as Oklahoma County’s chief Law Enforcer. Recently, I wrote him "David, when the Scriptures here use the words "And the people rested themselves upon the words of Hezekiah, it means, that Hezekiah spoke words that the Hebrews could "rest" or "lean" upon for succor in their trials against those who depended on an "army of flesh." Now, in your case, the Will of God for you is that you allow the LORD your God to "help you" and "fight your District Attorney Battles. When you do, if you keep your head from being lifted up in Pride, there will not be another DA in all America who can "tie your shoes." AMEN AND AMEN!)

Ne. 4:20, In what place therefore ye hear the sound of the trumpet, resort ye thither unto us: our God shall fight for us.

Ps. 24:8, Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.

Zec. 14:1, Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

May the L-d G-d of the Hebrews, Bless thee and keep thee and cause HIS FACE to shine upon thee!!!!! And, may you know, that even if no other Ind. Baptist Pastor stood with me as I stand with Israel, I give "not a rip." But, Boogie, there are multiplied thousands of IBP standing with you and hundreds of thousands of their members likewise. So, Stand Strong, my Jewish Yedid and Brother!

I look forward to seeing you again before our Christian ‘calendar’ year ends, here in our country, and then in February of next year, when, the L-d willing, I shall bring those Football Players to Israel!

I remain, sincerely and gratefully, just for the opportunity to know you, your dutiful friend and obedient servant,

JIM VINEYARD
YEDIDIM OF ISRAEL
www.yedidimofisrael.com
http://www.jav-yedidimofisrael.blogspot.com/

JAV:rar

No comments:

Post a Comment